Coming Back to Little Chicks
Mrs Richardson and I are really looking forward to seeing you all next week!
There will be a few things that will be a little different though.
- We will be open 8.45-3.45 and children will do their normal sessions.
- On arrival please line up on the socially distancing lines.
- Children will enter one at a time - leaving parents at the door. If you need to pass on information prior to your child attending please email as we won't have time at the door, as we want to get the children in as quickly as possible. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no signing children in or out.
- Children leaving or arriving at lunchtime we be brought to/collected from the front entrance
- We will complete the lunch order with the children.
- Please can you send your child with a snack in a named,sealed container.
- If you took wellies and puddle suits home - please return them.
- Don't forget a full change of clothing.
- If it is a hot day, please apply sun cream prior to them attending.
- Please do not allow your child to bring any toys from home.
- We would also appreciate it if with your child you could practice good hand washing, blowing their nose and binning tissues and wiping themselves after going to the toilet.
- Please talk to your child about the changes and how we won't be able to hug and touch our friends or adults.
We look forward to seeing you next week.
Mrs Stock and Mrs Richardson
Posted by Mrs Stock on 19 June 2020
Category: Little Chicks